internal inlay drip Irrigation tape
Inlaid patch type drip tape
The new generation of drip irrigation products is developed from the inner cylindrical drip irrigation belt. It is an economical micro-irrigation product that meets the requirements of precision agriculture and SDI development.
Wall thickness: 0.18 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.6 0.8 1.0 1.2mm, etc.
Dripper spacing: 100 150 200 300 400 500mm, etc.
Flow rate: 0.8L/H 1L/H 1.2L/H 1.38L/H 1.8L/H 2L/H 2.4L/H 3L/H 3.2L/H
Filtration requirements: 120 mesh 120 mesh filtration
Scope of application: suitable for drill crops, modern greenhouses, fruit trees and windbreak forests
High return on investment: The best balance of drip irrigation performance and budget, without worrying about product stability and uniformity of crop growth.
Uniform flow: The pressure compensation dropper provides the correct amount of water and nutrition for each plant in long-distance pipeline transportation and high and low undulating terrain.
Good blocking resistance: The continuous self-cleaning mechanism flushes out debris and will not block during the entire crop life cycle.
The laying of branch pipes is long, and the cost is reduced: using fewer main pipes, it can irrigate branch pipes up to 500 meters long, reducing installation costs
Agricultural Drip irrigation pipe/tape systems for farm irrigation with high quality and competitive price
Features of drip irrigation pipe :
1. The round dripper is produced first by high-precision mould,then stuck to PE hose.
2. The dripper which is directly welded inside the pipe has slight pressure loss and
3. Good anti-block property, smooth flow channel and even water distribution.
4. There are two kind of drippers: pressure-compensation and nonpressure-
compensation, suitable for different terrain. ???
5. Different diameter, wall thickness and dripper spacing can be produced.
6. The most significate feature is that it can be used over 5-8 years.
It’s durable and widely used in open field irrigation.